So you’re getting married!?!?! Congratulations!!! One item you will need to take care of is the cake. Let us help you cross this off your to-do list! From moist cakes with custom toppings to cupcakes baked to perfection, our mouth-watering treats can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. All it takes is a call to set up an appointment for a tasting and consultation, and we’ll give you an estimate before you leave. We do offer 15% off Bridal Shower Desserts with a booked wedding! In the meantime, here are some “frequently asked questions” to get you started.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much for a wedding cake?
Price subject to change without notice
What does the base price include?
The base price includes cake flavor of your choice (excluding any flavors indicated as additional fee), filling of your choice (excluding any fillings indicated as additional fee), buttercream frosting and a basic design.
Do you have options for couples on a limited budget?
We always try to work with our couples and can offer different options.
Can we do a small cutting cake with sheet cakes in the back?
Can I have different flavors and fillings for each tier? If so, how much extra is it?
Yes! While there is no additional fee for this, you will need to check with your reception facility to make sure this option is allowed.
Do you offer tastings? If so, what do you charge?
Yes, we offer tastings free of charge. Simply call and make an appointment as we are not able to accommodate walk-in’s for this option.
How do I book a wedding with you? When is payment in full due?
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date. Final payment is due the week of the wedding- this is due to any last minute changes that may occur.
What do you accept for payment?
We accept cash, check and credit cards. Cash or checks are preferred due to credit card fees we must pay.
How soon after the consult should I book?
We recommend ASAP- 6-9 months ahead is key.
Do you do cupcakes? If so, how much are they?
Yes, we do cupcakes! Cupcake pricing is dependent on how many cupcakes are ordered, flavors, fillings, design and embellishments. A discount is given to orders of 5 dozen or more.
Do you cater to same-sex marriages?
We absolutely do!
Are you able to accommodate special diets/allergies?
Yes we are! We offer gluten free, dairy free, vegan and nut free options!
Do you have a cupcake tree we can use? Do you charge to use it?
We do have cupcake trees! We do not charge to use it if we are providing the cupcakes. We do require a security deposit on the tree, which is returned when the tree is brought back in the same condition it was loaned with no missing pieces or damage. A tote is left with the tree for easy return. The is also a $10 refundable cleaning fee (if the tree comes back clean, your $10 is returned). There is a small fee to decorate the tree in your colors/design of choice.
Do you deliver? What is your fee?
Yes, we deliver. Delivery fee starts at $20.
Do you deliver on Sunday?
When do you deliver the cake?
We typically deliver about an hour prior to the reception or ceremony (if on site).
Do you use real/edible/fake flowers?
We work with all three!
Do you offer “dummy cakes?” If so, what is the cost?
Yes, we do offer dummy cakes, there are 3 different options with prices:
- You keep the cake
- With this option, we design the dummy cake from scratch. The price would be dependent on how many tiers, design, and whether you add a real tier of cake. We still must do the work required to display the dummy cake. The average cost would be approximately $100-$125 for a 3-4 tier cake plus the cost of a real tier of cake and sheet cakes for the guests
- You use a cake we presently have in the shop and add a real layer to cut with no changes to our cake with sheet cakes for the guests.
- The charge for this would be dependent on what size real cake and the design. There is a $30 non-refundable repair fee (repairs will need to be done to our cake) and a $150 refundable security deposit on the dummy cake. The security deposit will be refunded when the cake is returned. If the repairs needed are extensive, additional fees may be taken out of the security deposit.
- We design the dummy cake from scratch for your day with a real layer to cut and you return the dummy portion of the cake to us to display at the shop with sheet cakes for the guests.
- We still must use our time and materials to create the cake. Price will depend on the design and size of the dummy cake. This option starts at $75 for the dummy portion plus the cost of the real layer of cake. A security deposit in the amount of the dummy cake would be required, plus a $30 non-refundable repair fee. The security deposit would be returned when the dummy cake is returned.